GLOBAL NETWORK SERVICE In 1984, Wisma Forwarding Limited was established from a joint venture between a.hartrodt, Germany, taking shares of 49%, and Mr.Metha Attinantachai who holds the remaining shares of 51%.

This relationship enables us to grow our business in the fast developing Thailand market, especially for importation of capital equipment, foods, raw materials, and spare parts which are currently consumed by predominant importers and various industrial sectors.

Additionally, we are confident that providing competitive cargo rates and international network cooperating with worldwide professional forwarders, it enhances to facilitate and expand Thailand’s exports on the wide range of quality products produced locally to serve the expanding world market demands.